Sunday, May 18, 2008

Moving on....

I have been so blessed the last two years of my life. I was given the gift of becoming a mother, and one that could stay home with her baby for as long as she wanted. I was given the opportunity to work full time as soon as I was licensed as a massage therapist and chose not to. However, six months ago I started practicing part time in a salon called Top Secret.

I haven't been very busy and it hasn't been the exact idea I had for my profession. One of my friends, also a therapist, is taking a three month leave while she enjoys her second baby. I have been given the honor to work in place of her while she is out. Needless to say I get to start working in a salon and spa that has a deep clientele for massage. Not only that but it's an amazing group of people I could get use to working next to for a long time.

Thank you Angie for this opportunity, with out her consent I wouldn't have this option available. When Angie comes back we will either share the spot or I will take over the facial room. I am so excited you have no idea!

Where's Eliott goin? Well I have found him a surrogate mother named, my sister. Kelsey my closest friend and sister has a two year old son that is Eliott's pseudo brother. It works out nicely that I can start making a little bit more money and as a result I can put some extra cash in my sisters pocket.



Here's Eliott and Seth playing in the sprinkler!

And playing in the dirt like boys do.


And giving each other a ride of a lifetime!

Needless to say I feel overly blessed and grateful for the opportunity ahead of me. So those of you here in town, I am now at Evolution Salon and Spa, 212 Greenwood St. I hope you are all well and until next time.....

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Good for you! Its funny, I went back to school at your age (thats when I got my dental hygiene license). So glad I did it. Great job with the marathon! I just had my 1st experience sunday in a relay marathon. I only had to do the 5k leg. That was enough for my out of shape bod. You are very inspiring! Way to handle yourself with the wierd client. I get a few jerks now and then as patients too.